Well, here it is Friday already and almost the month of February, can you believe it? January flew by for me and I think it did because of my "attitude":) I decided to stop and see the beauty of the month of January instead of being down in the dumps about it, it used to be the longest month for me I also think it looks better with all the snow we got and it not going away! Don't get me wrong I'm very glad it's going to be over and we can head into the month that represents "love". Speaking of love, I asked Joy of Doodlebugs to assign me a letter and she gave me the letter "A", my first thought was A???? what can I love that starts with the letter A. Believe me I really had to put on my thinking cap for that one, so I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and thought....... so here are my ten things that start with the letter a that I love:)
1. The first word that came to mind was...angels, I believe they are always around us and that our Father sends them in situations to help or save us. The next was Alex...she has the prettiest hands I've ever seen, long, slender and you can tell that she will be able to have long fingernails one day, I always tell her she has angel's hands:)
2. Abundance...I love that I have an abundance of love from my family
3. Attitude...I really have a different attitude since of got older. I don't care what others say or do about me, I like me and that is all that matters.
4. Antiques...Oh, how I love them and I've had a love for them since the late 70's so much I wish I had more of them but I'm very happy with what I have:)
5. Airplanes...I love to travel in them, I know some of you are saying "Is she nuts"? But I do, I love take off and landing.lol Of course I always love to sit in the first seat of a roller coaster too:) Must be the adventurer in me!
6. Awesome...I think my kids and granddaughters are awesome, the love I have for them is "awesome".
7. Acceptance...I've learned how to accept the situations in my life and knowing how when I do that I can move on to something better:)
8. Achievement...I love to set small goals for myself to get to the bigger goal that I want to achieve.
9. Agile...I love to exercise, I think I've mentioned this before, but I do it for my health and yes, to look good in clothes I'll admit. I also want to have good balance and be agile for when I get older, I don't want to suffer with a broken hip someday and I think we should think of these things when we decide to exercise.
I got Sydney off to school today and here she is on the computer before she had to get dressed. She always asks to read Joy's blog and I know when she gets old enough she will want to do a blog too! I can't wait for that:)