~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Saturday, May 8, 2010

~Happy Mother’s Day~



You were my mother and my friend,
Which was unusual.
Somehow our characters still blend:
Your wisdom and my will.

I turned, and you were there for me;
I spoke, you understood.
I felt cared for, but also free;
You loved, and I was good.

I'm fortunate that I was born
To someone just like you;
I love you still. Though you are gone,
You live in what I do.


Have a wonderful day with your families, we all so deserve it don’t we? For me it’s a day of bittersweet memories but laughter and hugs will be mine tomorrow with the kids and grands♥

I haven’t posted lately because I’ve been watching Samantha full time plus working and frankly ladies and gents I’m tired.;) The babysitter had her gall bladder out and is in the hospital so I’m sure I’ll be having another week or so of getting up at 5:30 AM and then going to work at 2:00 PM…believe me I just fall in bed at night.LOL

Love you all,




  1. Happy Mother's day to you, Rondell! It's a good thing we had our kids when we were young, huh? As much as I hate to admit it, my grandsons wear me out, too! Enjoy your day with your family tomorrow!

  2. Happy Mother's Day to you!!


  3. The things that we do as mothers! Hang in there, someday there will be time to rest! Have a great Mother's Day.


  4. Happy Mothers Day, Rondell.

  5. Happy Mother's Day Rondell! I hope your schedule mellows out soon!


  6. Happy Mother's Day Rondell! Hope you get some rest soon.


  7. Happy Mothers day Rondell..I hope you have a wonderful day today.:)

  8. Happy Mother's Day, Rondell!

    I know what you mean about busy! I haven't posted much lately either.

    Don't wear yourself out, okay?


  9. Happy Mother's Day Rondell!

  10. Trust me girl, I know just how you feel! I've only been working two days this past year, but I remember all to well what that was like. It's hard raising kids and working, plus trying to keep up with all the house/yard work. Leaves no time for crafting. Get some rest when you can and I'll be looking forward to you coming back refreshed! =]

  11. Your poem was so sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

  12. That's totally understandable (being tired)....I have a feeling my life will change in a huge way. I've been trying to get up earlier and earlier anticipating Luke's arrival. We've always been night owls, but I think he'll be a morning type of guy!

    Are you working at Dollar Tree still? I kept meaning to ask!

    Love your background here!

    Take care Rondell! Have a great evening!


  13. Hi Rondell~ thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I have enjoyed my visit to yours, too~ you have some amazing primitives in your collection! I am looking forward to reading more~ I am your newest follower!

  14. Hi Rondell, just stopped in to see how you're doing! I haven't been by in a while...
    take care, Kimberly

  15. Hope all is well, I think this is the longest you haven't posted. Love your blog!

  16. Hey Rondell! I'm a little late to wish you a Happy Mother's day, but I hope it was a nice one for you.
    I wanted to say hello, since I have been away from blogging for a few weeks.
    I guess you must still be pretty busy. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Take care & have a great week!

  17. Rondell I hope you and your family are doing well!! Please check in with us so we know your alright!~hugs~Wendy


Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥