As I said in my title I'm trying to do a catch up on all the things that I have put off until after my 100th post. I did get this cute "Smile Award" from Mary and also from Sandy , thanks so much guys...believe me when I first started this blog I really thought I'd have to delete it after awhile because I felt no one would be interested in what little old me had to say:) Boy, was I wrong and I'm so thankful that I was because I depend on you guys so much to make me "smile" and to read all about your prim ideas and projects! Here is the followintg for the "Smile" award I was given.
The Rules for the Smile Award are as follows:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Here are my chosen 5, which is so very hard to do but I must:
1. Linda I don't think I've ever given Linda an award yet, or maybe I have anyway she aure deserves this one, she surely makes me smile with her great posts and her wonderful home, so glad to know you my friend:)
2. Jenn I just got to meet her this evening and I could tell from reading her blog that she is so sweet, making birthday cakes and crafting and taking care of her family...she sure made me smile. Stop in for a visit and meet her:)
3. Lisa I just love visiting her it's always so interesting and we both have the Hearth and Home book, love what you did with your kitchen window Lisa!
4. Justina I love Justina's blog and her posts about all the "stuff" she finds and most importantly her love for her mom, that makes me "smile".
5. Kathy I just love Kathy's blog, it seems to me to be so calming and she's never in a hurry. I always stop by for a visit when I see she has posted because I always smile when I'm there:)
PS. I love you guys!
Now look at this...it's my PIF that I recieved from Sandy , she is from New Brunswick, Canada, just look at all the neat things...she was so sweet to send some items that represent where she lives, pink mints (that she said they are famous for) a keychain with Canada on the front of it, also a postcard, so neat! Ever since Leslie said that she had ordered prim room freshner I had wanted some and there it was in the package it called "Snickerdoodle". Sandy makes this so go to her blog if you'd like to order...smells terrific, I keep spraying it, I can't help it because it smells so good! The candle is awesome, called "Keeper of the Light" and the fragrance is called "Home Again"I had it lit all day today:( Also the cute card with the houses on it, thanks so much Sandy I so enjoyed doing this!
BTW, I just can't believe the response I have got for my 100th post giveaway, just amazing to me...thanks so much everyone!