~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

~My Plans~

I thought about this blog all last evening wondering how to make it interesting enough for you to stop by so I'll tell you about my plans. When the weather gets warmer I plan on doing some painting and distressing of some furniture all in black, just love the black furniture out there but can cost a pretty penny, so I want to do a headboard that is pine, right now I have none behind my bed. I have a drysink that was my mom's from the 70's and I plan to either do it barn red over the pine or the black. I also want to tell you that I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it, I was going to ask Michael on Easter but there was just to many here to sit and post pics. My computer is in the diningroom right where everyone was gathered so be patient and I promise to have them up soon.
I am also wanting to sell my stitcheries and samplers on ebay and maybe this blog, I love doing them, also have prim items that I don't want anymore and maybe someone else will so....there is alot I'm planning on doing here and I hope you will travel with me down the road on this prim journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell