~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

~Award~

Hi everyone!!!
I recieved the best award this morning.....The Excellent Blog Award.....how neat is that? Especially since I'm so new at this idea of blogging, but I try is all I can say!LOL Debbi from *******Prim 'N Stuff******* gave it to me and I'm very honored to recieve it...so neat, thanks Debbi.(hugs) Now the rules say that I have to pass this on to 10 other people.... the only thing is Debbi has already passed it on to some blogs that I visit too sooooooo I think this time I'm going to give this award to any of my visitors that have their own blogs and would like to add this wonderful award to their blog. I, in fact think all the bloggers deserve this award too...making friends, getting to read about each others crazy, hectic lives is great and I'm sure you agree with me. Oh, there is someone I'd love to give it to come to think of it... Shirlee from the Painted Pairie, she is a buddy of mine from a forum that we both go on and I'm pretty sure she has been a visitor to my blog from the very beginning. Stop on over and visit her, she is redoing her home and has lots of ideas that we can all use.
Later on today I'm going to take pics of my daughters home and I'll post them, I didn't get the bathroom ones yet, just to hectic around here to do it, I promise though that I will. I'll be back later on...have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just popped over to see what you're up to today and here you've gotten an award and passed one on to me! Thank you girlfriend!! This is my first one too!
    I just posted a little background story about us and how we got our little house in the country today. When you get a chance come on by and visit.
    Hope you had a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell