We left right after because my daughter had to go to work so she dropped me off at my home with the youngest one Samantha, so now she is painting, I have a whole drawer full of paper, paint, crayons and magic markers, soon I'll take her home for lunch then her nap, usually I fall asleep too:)
The weather here today is at least sunny, a little cool though but better then the rain we have had the past two days, but I guess that's spring!!! I hope your day didn't start as rushed as mine but I'm almost sure it did.:) Be back later!
Oh I almost forgot, on Three guys a girl and a Primplace , listed on my favs list Kindra invited any of us to join in on this meme so.......What was I doing ten years ago?
- Lets see that was 1998? I was living in Roscoe, I can't remember if I was divorced then or not. I seem to push that out of my mind, believe me I can't even tell you what year our divorce was final.LOL He had to pay me alimony and child support so I didn't have to work then.
- I was seeing a guy that I'm glad I got away from, with age does come some wisdom!
- I was driving a big Buick, pumpkin colored, that had been my dad's, I swear it was built like a tank...the kids called it the "Hooptie"
- Learning how to be on my own after 25 years of marriage.
- My mom was still living then and I would take her with me to get groceries and to go to Walmart which she loved to do.
Well, I better go check on Samantha, have a great day!