I know I'm late for WWW but I didn't want to miss it again like I did last week, it just makes me do prim stuff that I usually would put off:)
I finally covered a book in homespun! It was really easy to do and I plan on making more to stack. I didn't have any spray adhesive so I just used mod podge a little bit messy but it worked just fine. I had saved Char's tutorial on covering the books so I just followed her instructions only I didn't use a pocket because I want to make more and put them on top of each other.
The Liberty sign I found yard selling Saturday and forgot to show you...this is on top of my stove board, it's the only place that isn't covered with dust.LOL I also used 6 strands of black DMC on the inside cover...makes it look really prim I think. The book is the 1909 one I found at GW, it's a small book so more than likely it will be the top one on the stack.
Here is also a pic of it standing up! Loved how it turned out and didn't take long at all!
I weeded out by the pool house to get ready to put some pink impatients in tomorrow while I have Samantha with me and do the flower boxes out front...I bought red geraniums for there and some tiny white flowers that will hang over the side. The weather here is just perfect it was 80 today and not humid at all...I wish the whole summer could be this way:)
Stop over at Leslie's blog to see what everyone is up to:)
Have a great evening everyone!