~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Thursday, April 3, 2008

~Easter Show~

Everyone was here for Easter dinner and my grandaughters decided to put on a show for us. They had got into my stepdaughter Jennifer's dance customes, amazing what getups they came up with.LOL They danced for us and had a good old time, they are l to r: Samantha 3, Alex 4 and Sydney 6. When I was younger I never ever thought I'd like being a grandmother but boy have they changed my mind.smile The oldest Sydney, was born a week before my mom passed away and she has a little place in my heart because she helped heal the hurt.
I was going to post about a makeover I did but when I went to take a picture the batteries went in my camara so I have to wait for my son Chris to get them for me. He's a manager at Best Buy and always picks me up things I need.
I'm also cleaning my bedroom, taking out the winter clothes and putting them in plastic containers then bringing out the spring and summer clothes. I dislike doing this but I know it needs done, I'm also moving my bed, I'm angleing it in the corner just want more room in there.
Well, I better get going..... that bedroom needs to get finished and I know no one else will do it but me!!!

2 comments:

  1. They look like they are having a great time..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, thanks for commenting, yes, they had a good time. I've added your blog to my favs on here and wanted to tell you that I clicked on the Gooseberry book and also the coffe. Can't wait to get them.
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell