1. The smell in the air...you just know it's fall!
2. The different scents of candles for fall, they even look good with their fall colors
3. The craft shows...love the Covered Bridge Festival the atmosphere is wonderful, the craft booths are all set up around the red covered bridge. The SpringHouse is always there with their different types of pies, I always bring one home for Stush.
4. The grandaughters with the Halloween costumes on and the town Halloween parade that they always want to walk in!
5. Food!!! Beef stew, chilli, pumpkin pie and pumpkin cookies:)
6. The trees...love the ones that turn reddish gold.
7. It get darker earlier...like it in the fall but not in January and February.
8. Winter clothes, I love my turtlenecks and sweaters, jeans and boots:)
9. Walking in the leaves and hearing them crunch.
10. School starting...they have grandparents day where Sydney goes to
school and we have breakfast together there!