~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Monday, December 7, 2009

~And the Winner is?~

Debbie from News from Goat Creek !!! I know you are just going to love the socks and stencil book Debbie. Here’s my email rondell1951athotmaildotcom…email me with your mailing address so that I can get this out to you, okay?

No pictures in this post, hubby and I are going to a Christmas party this evening so I’m in a hurry but I wanted to get the winner posted, wish I had socks for everyone who left a sweet comment:) BTW I used Random.org to draw the number!

Have a great evening and I’ll try to post tomorrow!

Rondell

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie!

    Have fun at the party Rondell!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Debbie!! I know that she will just love them. Have a wonderful time at the Christmas party.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Debbie!!!! That is so funny, I just won a giveaway over at her place, lol!!! I guess what goes around really does "come around"! Enjoy your day Rondell:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Debbbie! I'm glad she won - she's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. Wish I wouldn't have seen the post to enter, darn ~ I'll have to catch up on my blogging. have fun at the party.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited! Thank you so much Rondell for hosting such a wonderful giveaway. I have the perfect place to hang those stockings! :)

    *hugs*
    Stay warm,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell