~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Peace and Plenty

Hello Prim friends…I’m posting from my new lap top so bear with me:) It’s a little different than a desk top just a lot of getting used to plus I’m using live writer!

I wanted to show you a picture frame that, Julie made for me from our Christmas swap and instead of a putting a photo in it I stitched the words peace and plenty! Julie used the cutest fabric on the frame and added a rusty, tin star.

219

II have it on my dry sink, thanks Julie I love it:)

206

Here is a picture of a battery candle that Michael a Corrie bought at Annapolis Country Store, MD for me for Christmas. Love it!

221

Also this BeSinkle he is so neat a dark blue coat with a white fur trim carrying a patriotic banner and chenile candy canes in his satchel.

220ore

I’ll post more tomorrow, had enough learning for one night.LOL

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends we sure had one here!

Rondell

12 comments:

  1. Good evening Rondell....well, it is over isn't it for the most part. Some may still have some gatherings to attend or have but the big day is come and gone....how wonderful it was.
    Your gifts are great...what a pretty frame!
    And the candle has such a pretty glow to it. I'm thinking this is the way to go with candles anymore....no fire worry.

    Enjoy that new laptop...I don't think I could ever go back to a desk model again.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very wonderful Christmas, thanks! Glad to hear you did as well. A new lap top huh. WEll that's fun!
    Hope you are doing some relaxing!
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Rondell...
    I loved your post sweetie, and all your new treasures are just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it when you do.

    A new lap top? Oh boy are you going to have fun. The nice thing about it, you can move it about the house as you move, and post from any room in the house, even sitting outside. How wonderful that is. I am so thrilled for you. Can't wait to see what you post next.

    Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVe your new frame with such a cute stitchery you made in it!!

    Your new candle is sweet!!

    Absolutely adore your Santa Rondell he is awesome!!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will like your laptop. For me the keyboard was difficult but gets better with time.

    You received some very nice things for Christmas.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are enjoying your new lap top! I really Like Live writer. I have found it really easy.
    All Your Christmas is just Lovely! I hope you had the best one!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture frame and your candle!!

    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new laptop, how nice! I use a laptop at home and desktop at work, both have their advantages. I have to have the mouse though on the laptop, it is wireless and a lifesaver! Very nice Christmas gifts! Now for the REST!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rondell, what great gifts you received..Love the Santa. New lap top for you and Live Writer, I really think you will enjoy both of those. Have a great week and a Happy New Year. Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rondell!....your gifts are very nice and congrats on the lap top!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rondell, Enjoy your new laptop!!! I see that you had a wonderful Christmas, it sure did go by fast, that's for sure.
    Have a Happy New Year (2010)!!!!
    Let's all make it the best!!
    All us prim friends supporting each other!!
    God Bless,
    Tricia
    Hillcrest Home Prims

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell