~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Sunday, December 20, 2009

~Living Room Pictures for Christmas~

Hello Prim friends.
I'm having so much trouble with posting from Live Writer and I have to get Chris here to help but that will be a while because he works retail, need I say more! So I'm posting from blogger and I almost forgot how.LOL I wanted to show you some pictures of my living room and also a couple from the keeping room...so here goes:) They also aren't in order:
This is in the keeping room on the crock bench. I saw this on a blog or picture trail although I can't remember whose, I took my cutlery tote and turned it on end and put some Santa's in it.
I thought you would like to see my prairie curtains in the keeping room, the rod they are on was white but I got out my black paint and did it in black...fast and cheap!


Opps, this is in the corner of my dining room:)

My snow angel sitting in my little black chair, her wings are made of greenery and the skirt under the tree is a blue homespun.




Sorry this is blurry but in a smaller picture size it isn't.







I did my decorations very simple this year so for the step back cupboard I added a holly garland and faux string of cranberries.










Here is a closer picture and you can see one of my bottle brush trees that I've had for years.






I hope you enjoyed the tour! Christmas is almost here, this year just flew by! We also did get about 8" of snow, it started Friday night and ended last night, Michael called and said that they had 24" and it was still snowing, I hope it's gone some for him because he will come home on Christmas Eve!
Well, it's late and I should get to bed...I have a few things to pick up for gifts tomorrow then I will be done! I've kept up with the wrapping though so I've accomplished that at least:)







24 comments:

  1. It all looks so wonderfully cosy.I love the plaid accents too.Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all looking so cozy for Christmas Rondell!
    Love it all!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decor and i love your prairie curtains...have a very merry christmas and all the best for 2010.;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rondell, everything looks so beautiful! I love the prairie curtains and what a great idea to spray paint the rod!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rondell, your home looks great! It looks great everyday, but I really enjoy your simple prim Christmas touches everywhere. Simple is my favorite!
    Christmas Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rondell everything looks so wonderful! Have a very Merry Christmas! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rondell.....love all of the simply vignettes you have for Christmas. Good idea about painting the curtain rod black.
    I have to practice more with Live Writer too. I just wish I could get a font that I like and keep it there.
    How about those Steelers!
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
    Linda/simplycountryseasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so warm and cosy, wonderful decorations.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your decorations look great. I always love seeing your beautiful home. It's cold here in Alabama but no snow in the forecast....would love to have a white Christmas one year. I'm jealous of you having everything wrapped. Must wrap tonight...why do I wait until the last minute every year???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyting looks so pretty Rondell! I like your curtains and your fireplace area looks so cozy!

    Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family!
    Have a very blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so prim and cozy. Thanks for the tour.

    Wishing you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved my tour of your cozy, pretty, heartwarming home! I love all the black, it makes the decorations just "pop."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rondell love this post of your lovely home. Glad you took the time to share these pictures with us. You have a beautiful inviting home
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks festive Rondell!....thank you for sharing!

    Merry Christmas!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Christmas decor looks wonderful, Rondell!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rondell,
    I really enjoyed your different room touurs of your simple but yet beautiful decorating this year.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm having trouble with Live Writer too Rondell. I keep getting errors when I try to post. I went back to the old way until I can figure out what's wrong.
    I love your simple decor! Everything looks so cozy and warm.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rondell! Your home and decorations look just lovely! Just wanted 2 stop in and say HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2 u and yours;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything in your home! Really like the stitched Christmas trees/Star in your header.

    ReplyDelete
  21. In case I am not back again this week I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything looks wonderful Rondell - very warm and welcoming. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a Joy to read your post...
    Hope things will work out with your live writer, I never got there yet...Sticking to basics...

    Wishing you the Best for the Season, your home is such a Delight!!!

    Merry Christmas~
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Rondell, thanks for stopping by my blog-I have so much to learn in this blogland!I found your site the other day and so enjoyed it! I have now learnt how to "follow"!! Your home is beautiful and I love the cozy Christmas decor. Happy Christmas, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell