~Tomato Creek Prims~
A simple life...Stush and I, the kids and the grands♥

Friday, December 26, 2008

♥ The Day After ♥

Good morning everyone!
I hope all of you had a great Christmas Day...we sure did here! Oh, and I did get my camara from Chris♥ it's a red Kodak with a LCD screen, I'm just thrilled with it although Chris and I were fooling with it and he took a panaramic veiw of the keeping room but it didn't show up when I loaded these pics so I'll have to see what he says about that, he's working right now so I can't bother him:) I work today BTW, noon till 5 then on to my brother's home for a Christmas gathering....I think today is my last day at work, I feel bad because I liked everyone that works there... no one mean there at all:)
Here are my babies, they sure gave Grammy alot of joy this year, this was taken right before they opened their gifts:) Michael and Corrie...home from Maryland...I'm so happy!
I don't know how this happened but I'm afraid to try anything for fear it deletes every thing!


This is Corrie opening her gift from Michale...a woman's Steeler jacket...so feminine...I love it!


This room is full and so is the livingroom:) I wanted to get so many more pictures, Stush made a coffee table for Michele and a shelf like mine for Corrie...they were both thrilled!


Well, that was my Christmas day, so much fun...tonight Stush's daughter comes home from North Carolina, tomorrow we are all going to see "Marley and Me". Oh, Buster had a wonderful time too, he got bags of treats, bones and toys!



12 comments:

  1. Morning Rondell, what a great gift and the family is just beautiful.
    Glad it was all you hoped for and I know what you meant about your co-workers not being mean. I worked in a place like that too...very refreshing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies !! Love the happy pictures .
    Prim hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time w/ family! I want to see that Marley & me movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see a great time was had by all...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rondell,

    Oh, it looks like everyone was having a great time! I love the pictures of your (grand)girls! :) They are all so pretty and I bet they are just so much fun! I bet Joy would have had a ball with them!

    Everything looks so pretty in your home (I was looking at the pictures below)!

    I wish you a Blessed New Year!

    (And I'm glad you got you a camera)!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rondell,
    The girls are so sweet!!
    What a beautiful family you have! We are planning to go see Marley & me, too!
    I hope the movie is as good as the book!!
    I'm glad ya got your new camera!! ;) ...glad Buster had a wonderful Christmas too!! ;)

    I wish ya MANY, MANY HAPPY BLESSINGS in 2009!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!!

    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all the pictures!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your camera to the fullest! Loved looking at all your decorations in the previous posts, too!!!! Prim perfect!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rondell,
    It looks like everyone had a wonderful time, including Buster. You granddaughters are so adorable. How you all had fun at the movies.
    Have a Happy New Year.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of smiles there Rondell. Let us know how the movie was. It looks like a good one:)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the pictures! looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Rondell!....Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the kind words, it's so nice to meet you!....It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, love all of your photos! Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those girls are just as cute as can be! What precious memories you all made.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Love to read each and everyone of your comments...thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit... your always welcome♥
Rondell