I tried for hours last night to post pictures but blogger wouldn't let me so I had to let it go till this morning. I was so surprised and yes, honored to recieve this award from Tammy and Leslie, it is the Arte Y Pico award and I'm happy to know that prim lovers and others too like and visit my blog. I'm so glad I started this blog I have met so many wonderful ladies this way and I always do look forward to posting and reading other's blogs and seeing what they are up to:)
I met Tammy on the CS forum and liked her right away there was such a connection there for me and Leslie, I think I found her blog from Robin's at Bird in the Hand and I'm so glad I did because she is just great always helping me with this darn computer blogger stuff:) Hopefully I won't have to bother her to many more times!
Ok, here are the rules and remember if you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do!
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
Here are the bloggers that I try and read everyday (among others) and I really thing they deserve the award:)
1. Sandy http://fortheloveofprims.blogspot.com/ I think Sandy I visited your blog right when I started mine, you are such a crafter I love seeing what you creat and hearing about your daughters.
2. Trudy http://www.crowsintheatticprimitives.blogspot.com/ I just love the patriotic pears that I won from your give away, they are so well made, and you really deserve this award!
3. Kate http://pinetreesonthemoor.blogspot.com/ is from Scotland and just started to blog and is doing very well with it! I just love it Kate when you mention the carboot sale...so neat!
4. Shirlee http://paintedprairie.blogspot.com/ I met you on the CS forum and knew right away that you were a fun person, love your blog and glad you are back from vacation.
5. Maryhttp://gettysburghomestead.blogspot.com/ oh how I wish Mary I could live in an old farmhouse it must be so much fun to decorate! Stop over and visit her she has been blogging since May and doing well!
I hope all of you visit these special ladies!
I thought I'd show a couple pics of where my DH and I usually end up on the weekends, it's just down from our home but yet it is like a mini vacation at times! We were there last Sunday until the storm came!
We just put our boat in yesterday, with all the storms and rain we have been having the river is still brown looking. We will spend the 4th here then go on our boats to watch the fireworks along the river.
Well, I better get a move on I have to watch the girls today!